Thursday 18 June 2015

I MADE LOVE TO MY MUSE - 18+

So, this one here is for adults, 18 years and above.

I wrote this on a cold day. Trust me, if you're not up to 18, desist from reading this one.

THE PEN-VAG EROTICA

Cuddly, my lady feels.
Cuddle her, I must.
I'm aroused, nipples stiffen, penis swelling:
My shaft begins to harden between her butt cleavage,
Thumping; the very heart beat of a swelling cock.
Her back, wide and arid, pressed against my chest.
But I squeeze, gently, the fullness of her chest, the mounts of luscious-ness, soft, succulent, I'm taken,
As I circle her areola with my index finger.
I Suckle her nipples. She heaves a whispered sigh.
I harden, even more, erect, stiff, waiting on her to moist-up that pit smeared with honey.
I can taste my breath
It's a blend of whiskey and tobacco.
I taste her saliva, I'm stung with the taste of vanilla, yes;
I'm reminded of the word's etymology: it's a modification of the Latin word, Vagina.
I kiss her lips and it's like a burst of mint;
My mouth is shrouded with her taste
I bite her nipples gently, she moans, sweetly so.
I lick her navel, her waist contorts.
My lips brush over her pubic hairs, short, neatly mowed strands prick my lips.
Her clitoris is like the sweet date fruits of Jordan, and tastes even more so;

sweet, sweet, sweet.

My tongue rolling over it
While I try to extract it's juice.
She squeezes my palms
I clasp her tight, guide her heaving.
Her moans; hindered, silent, only I can hear.
She calls for me, she wants me in her, all of me.
So I plunge, I douse, I dip, I thrust, this massive rod-cock of mine, Thumping, Thumping on the cervix wall:
She grabs my biceps in pain laden pleasure,
Makes to receive every inch
She can't control her moan now.
It seems she's going to give up or give in, I know not which.
But then she places her hands round my butt and pushes me inwards, pushes deeper.

I'm almost there now, she says to me. Hit me harder.
She moistens even more, she' s more viscous; more smooth; friction-less
She tugs on her nipples, screaming silence.
She implodes, a million electrons crackle and burst,
Her heart stops for a second.
I pound on, as if in defibrillation. Her eye lids can barely open:
A look of satisfaction - deep.
She's limp but I'm still hard,
She manages to wriggle
I sense my own tension, sweat pellets forming, dripping.
My thumping is faster now,
Almost at the tip.

Then I burst into a million balloons.
And I'm left wondering if this was how love starts:
not the selfless, unconditional one.
The love between a pair.
Love that makes you self-centered, making you alone want to know, to hoard this experience,
a selfish one
You want to take that feeling and shut it in a safe, guide it from prying beings.

So we lie there,
Motionless, in a cuddle.
We whisper things unheard to ourselves.
We snore together.

3 comments:

  1. #applaudise........once more I was hooked....lmao@ur choice of words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmm. AL AL AL. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete